Brian King wrote:

> Thanks Charles. I solved the problem by putting all bios settings to default on
> my Abit motherboard. Everything installed perfectly.
>
> Brian
>
> Charles A Edwards wrote:

Brian ; What kind of video card are you running??  If your video card is not
compatible with Mandrake, the install won't proceed. Also, your CD-Rom may not be
boot-able if your BIOS is a few years old. One last thing. Did you disable "Plug
and Play aware O/S" in your BIOS ??  Hope this helps.

Dan LaBine
(Soon to be a registered Linux User!)