From: Greg Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2000 3:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Resize partitions

Partition Magic from PowerQuest usually does well, and rarely does
damage...I would recommend that you try not to re-size, or re-partition too
frequently, 'cause it will screw up eventually (it happened to me!).

It is reasonably easy to use, and recognises all the file systems you would
need for you box.

--Greg