I am a newbie and now I am ready to get my sound working. I did go through
the process from the installation guide of Mandrake 7.0 and it did not work
or at least the sound test did not work. My soundcard is ESS Es1868 Plug &
Play Audio Drive and Input is 0800, Output is 0807. I checked and this card
is supposedly supported and was on the list to choose. I wonder if I
actually do have it configured but just do not know how to access it. How
would I check for this? If it is not configured what could I try next? Any
help will be appreciated. Thank you. Marcia