I run Mandrake 7.1 and I use an Asus V6800 DDR. Had to run the X config many
times as it wanted to call the card a V3800. However, it does take it as an
NVidia DDR with some prodding :-)

Still haven't run any 3-D games (ala Quake) so I can't comment on that
performance but the renderer and 2-D looks great.

HTH,
Rob Saul