From: "Marcia Waller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 6:46 PM
Subject: [newbie] "Quicken"?

Dear All, I sent about 3 emails to the group yesterday and there must be a
problem since I have received nothing from this group including the emails I
sent since . I hope it is resolved soon.
My question : Is there something like "Quicken "already supplied with
Mandrake 7.0 Complete or a place one could get a program like that for
Mandrake? Thank you for your help. Marcia