> Marcia Waller wrote:
>
> Dear All, I sent about 3 emails to the group yesterday and there must
> be a
> problem since I have received nothing from this group including the
> emails I
> sent since . I hope it is resolved soon.
> My question : Is there something like "Quicken "already supplied with
> Mandrake 7.0 Complete or a place one could get a program like that for
> Mandrake? Thank you for your help. Marcia

You can get gnucash from here:
ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/MandrakeCooker/cooker/Mandrake/RPMS/gnucash-1.5.0-1mdk.i586.rpm

copy and paste this link to your browser (make sure to get the whole
thing as it will probably wrap to window width).

You can also go to www.linuxberg.com and do a search for just about
anything you can think of.

Mike
--