> I believe both Pronto! and Mahogany support graphical mail, but I can't get
> either one working. I get mired in Perl error messages with Pronto! and
> Mahogany is just inscrutable. I've passed it around the office here and
> nobody has been able to understand how to set that program up (and usually
> mail programs are dead simple--answer 3 or 4 questions and you're off).
> Anyway, it's frustrating.
>
> Pine of course has always been the most powerful mail program for Linux, and
> I used it religiously years ago, but nowadays a text-only program just isn't
> sufficient.
>
> CindyB

This is very subjective.  Pine really is not very powerful at all, and in fact
is considered to be used in very simple situations.  It does not support
threading or scoring as does, for example, Mutt.  Mutt uses very powerful
hooking capabilities to really manipulate your mail for you, making your job
easier.  Another great one is EXMH which is absolutely outstanding for mh
style of mail.  I use both with procmail with great success.

--
Best regards,
Gary

Today's thought:

If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.