I bought and registered the Linux-Mandrake Complete Pack. It stops at the 'setup file systems' stage of the install and prompts me with the question "Found ppa scsi interfaces Do you have another one?" For the first time through I select yes and chose the Iomega zip drive on parallel port. The install system then comes back with the same question. I do not know what to answer. I have tried all of the options but it continues to come back.

Note. The Linux partition has been set up using the supplied Partition Magic. Windows 98 is on the machine now. Pressing F12 jumps to the Add a user stage but will not let me add a user because, of course, the file system has not been set up and so it returns to the "setup file systems' stage again.

HELP!!!
Martin Pagnan