Yes, I just saw that.  Oh well.  I just paged through months of the old
archives and found nothing about boot problems.  I just realized I made an
error on my last post.  When the system gets stuck, it reads, "stage1
stage2 " then hang city...

how do I reconfigure lilo.conf in mandrake when booting from floppy?  How
do I do this without the CDROM since the boot from floppy mode does not
recognize the CD drive?  Or do I just need to re-install using manual
mode?

Thanks, Michael

Michael Hatzakis, Jr MD
Assistant Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine
University of Washington Medical Center
Medical Director, Inpatient and Cardiac Rehabilitation Programs
Puget Sound Veterans Administration Health Care System

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(206) 277-1792
(206) 764-2263 Fax