Can anyone give me a hand with ipchains? I've got a server/client environment at home which works very well, except for the client connection to the Internet. The IPchains man was almost useless. I've got a working cable-modem connection on my server (no problem there), but I can't figure out the commands to allow my clients to connect. Isn't there a GUI version of IP Chains? I need someone to "walk me through the setup". I'd like to be able to use my dual-boot clients in either O/S mode. If I can get a handle on this, I'll be switching the office over to Linux completely in the next few months. I just need the exact commands in sequence that need to be entered in the console, and a way to "Autostart" them each time I boot the server, or a KDE-GUI version that will autostart on each boot. The O/S's are, of course, Mandrake 7.1 on all the systems (ain't it sweet?), and Windows Me (ain't it a shame?), as well as the server (Windows2000 Server), which is also dual-boot.

I've gotta be missing some Mickey Mouse setting or tweak, and it's driving me nuts !

Thanks in advance.