Well, all I can say is that thank god I am on the 'newbie' list.  I went
and checked and turns out apache wasent installed properly.  I realized
this cause I could ping, I could telnet and I could get to the internet
via wingate, thus...

I am flying along here.  I love this new Mandrake.  I used RH5.0 two years
ago and it took me forever to get it running.

Thanks, Michael

Michael Hatzakis, Jr MD
Assistant Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine
University of Washington Medical Center
Medical Director, Inpatient and Cardiac Rehabilitation Programs
Puget Sound Veterans Administration Health Care System

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(206) 277-1792
(206) 764-2263 Fax