"Hanson, Lisa M" wrote:

> Mark,
> What version of CodeWarrior are you using?  I contacted the support people there and
>they said their *current* version does not run under Mandrake-Linux (they have RedHat
>& SuSE versions).  But they said they are beta testing their next version which WILL
>run under Mandrake-Linux 7.1.
>
> I, too, am doing an evaluation of C++ development environments for Linux, and my
>short list consists of: KDevelop, Moonshine (I think I'm gonna pick this one just for
>the NAME! ;-), C-Forge, and WipeOut.  Any comments/suggestions on which of these you
>think is "best" would be greatly welcomed.
>
> Thanks!
> Lisa
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> > ----------

I haven't bought my version of Codewarrior yet. I've seen it though and
it's nice! At the moment I'm using what comes with linux, and sometimes
I boot windows and use my Boreland IDE.

I had started leaning C++ a while back, but then I got REAL busy with
school and didn't have the time. Now that all my computer classes are
over and I've got two semesters left I have more time to get back to
C++.
--
Mark

You know...if my wife were any nicer to me
I'd have to buy a new suite!