Sorry, but I don't think "right" and "discrimination" are the correct
words.  Dialpad.com is a private company (or owned by one) which means
they have the right to provide service to whomever they choose.  It also
isn't discriminatory to exclude a group of users because a particular
platform is not supported.  It's simple business sense: the largest
market is the more practical target.

With that said, it is a right to request or petition for service--but
please don't shoot your own foot by demanding something that isn't
your/ours to demand.  It may just look like the Linux crowd is a bunch
of freeloaders that wouldn't generate any revenue for dialpad.com
anyway.

[I don't think this is true, I think the Linux crowd is growing by leaps
and bounds, and would make a great market for nearly any
product--especially products that may take a bit of tinkering to get to
work well, like Voice-over-IP (VoIP).  I just don't want to give
dialpad.com the wrong impression and blow the chances of Linux having
dialpad.com's support by being rude/demanding.  Petitioning to be a
customer is another matter.]

Bob