Rob,

If you are interested in learning how to program, you should consider taking a
look at www.python.org   You'll find plenty of source code, solid programming
information and tutorials, and become part of a very powerful and flexible
programming language.

--
Larry Hignight          Descent 3 Beta tester          Caldera Linux 2.4
 11:40pm  up 26 days,  7:48,  5 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.07, 0.07