Hello everybody,

I recently installed Mandrake 7.0-2(Air) on my Athlon K7-600MHz. I have
an AGP card Voodoo3 3000. My XFree version, 3.3.5 does not recognize
this graphic card, and then I installed it as a Voodoo3 2000. I worked
fine with almost all tasks (except with vmware, as I will refer in a
later e-mail). Anyway, I read the on-line help and the news from
'linux.3dfx.com', and downloaded the driver. I installed the Xfree
version downloaded and the driver, but never seems to happens. The
graphic card is still installed as a Voodoo3 2000.

By the way, may I see the outputs on a TV, using the TV out connector?
How?

And finally, is it possible in the kde environment to quickly change the
resolution and colour deepness like on startx?

Many thanks in advance,

Ricardo

J. Ricardo Rizzo

[EMAIL PROTECTED]