Fresh install of drake 7.1 with a Gladiac Geforce2 32meg, xfree86 4.01  When
I got to the X setup towards the very end of the install, I kept getting a
message that it wasn't working and to try a different vid crad or monitor.
I went through evert possible combination and it wouldn't work.  This is a
system that was working with a tnt2 ultra working.  I tried a fresh install
with that card and got the same error, so I thought I'd try again with the
geforce2.  After spending hours doing reinstalls and trying different
card/monitor configs, I decided to skip the X config and try it through cli.
Well, with X -configure I get:

Fatal server error
XFree86 has found a valid card configuration.
Unfortunately the appropriate data has not been added to xf86PciInfo.h

So I try XF86Setup and get:

Warning SERVER specification missing in Card database entry Trident TGUI9660
(generic) (line 2513)
Warning SERVER specification missing in Card database entry Trident TGUI9680
(generic) (line 2519)
Warning SERVER specification missing in Card database entry Trident Cyber
9320 (generic) (line 2537)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

So I try xf86config I get the same thing if I choose to see the vid card
list.

If I don't choose to view the card list, I can continue.  But after saving
and trying startx, I get "no screens found".

Any help out there???

Ed