Yeah, I knew df gave me the fullness, but I was just complaining that there was
no warning that I was totally out. Just in the course of downloading stuff and
building up cache, I reached the limit today unexpectently and it damaged some
of my files and I lost some of my personal emails. I'll definitly be keeping a
closer eye on how much space I have left from now on though.

--
Anthony
http://binaryfusion.net