Neat.  Seems that there are a lot of people on the mandrake lists from teh
western washington area.  I got my copy of quake3 at the EB in pacific place
mall in downtown seattle.  EB is the only software store around here that I've
found that carries a lot of linux software & distro's on shelf.  Let me know
when you get your copy & get it running.  We'll have to play.

Which video card do you have now?

Abe