Hi, some of you probably got some bounced mails from me. Well, they're
reconfiguring the network over here, modifying the dns-maps etc... and I
realized a bit late that I had to change both my machinename _and_ the forward
address on my mail-forwarder in order to keep receiving mails.

So to those who got some annoying bounces from my address: I hereby appologize
for my stupidity and shortsightedness. I'll commit suicide as soon as possible
in order to limit the damage done to my honour.

Naah. Seriously though, sorry for the trouble dudes & dudettes. ;)

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...