Hi,

I am new to linux and I really need you all to help me
out for the Installation problem.

I have Mandrake 7.1 Deluxe. and during the
installation, I only can install the first CD
(Installation CD) when the computer ask me to change
the CD to Extension CD, I can't do it because the
CDROM can't be open. So right now I want to install
the extension CD. How can I do that?
I have tried to install one by one using RPM command
but I got dependency error.

I also have problem for setting up my pci modem so
that I can connect to the Internet. If some of you
have the
experience, would you please tell me how to set the
PCI modem?

Your answer will be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Budiono