  Ken> I've never used Exmh so I don't know about that one.  It runs in the
  Ken> terminal but I wouldn't exactly call it command line.

Exmh is the GUI version of mh.  It is the overall best MUA around.  It
handles in-line HTML, or anything, will filter to metamail, PGP, etc. .

However, given all this power, it has a longer learning curve, as it uses
Tk.  There are several add-ons that can be applied, like what you see for
my reply - how it sets up your cited quotes. It also is extremely
customizable, and it has its own editor which is really pretty good, or you
can use your favorite.   Spell checks on the fly also.  I can send anyone a
screen shot if they are interested, just drop me a line.  All folders are
kept in tabs in front of you.

--
Best regards,
Gary

Today's thought: Always yield to temptation, because it may not pass your way again.