I am running thru my list of startup services disabling
all those I don't routinely need to load.

I note that at each reboot (I doing lots at present) kudzu
runs and does a check for new hardware.

Do I really need to run this as the hardware doesn't change
and is not likely to change in the near future?

And out of that comes another question... If when I finally get
to replace this aging Pentium 133 mobo with some more recent
(say 386sx16 or similar) - is is just a matter of swapping
the existing hardware and rebooting OR........???

Any advise appreciated

Cheers
--
ICQ# 89345394     Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]