Thats great.  I've downloaded the .tar and have been going over the readme's and the
IPChains HowTo.  Do I have to compile the kernel under Mandrake 7.1 to
enable IPChains, or can I do it from Drakconfig?

Barry :-)

On Tue, 12 September 2000, Dennis Myers wrote:

> Barry, In a word yes.  I have it on my dial-up machine and it works like
> a charm.  Dennis
>
> Barry Premeaux wrote:
>
> > The majority of the info I have been reading
> > on firewalls, and pmfirewall in particular,
> > refers to a second machine setting between
> > you and the outside world.
> >
> > What about the typical dial up client? Does
> > pmfirewall work here as well?
> >
> > --
> > Barry :-)
>
> --
> Dennis M. a registered Linux User #180842

The freedom to choose your own Internet access price.
Surfree.com - got to be free
http://www.surfree.com