--
Here is an interesting one.  Whenever I try to change the colour scheme of my
windows in KDE, I run into an unusual problem.  The Window titlebar changes
colour, but the font always remains black.  The panel changes, but the taskbar
doesn't.  The file manager background changes, but in every application, the
window itself (with the exception of the titlebar, borders) remain that drab
gray colour.  Every other user can customize, except for me.  What do I do to
change this?  This is only a minor annoyance, but I wish to resolve
it.

Jay
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."
http://www.mrsnooky.com