Dear all, Thank you for your help. I went back into xconfigurator and changed
the monitor and resolution. I also changed the mouse. It ended up working. I
was shocked. The graphics and fonts are slightly larger than normal but that
is the way I like it. My mouse works, too!  My next job is to get the cable
internet going that I was set up with in Windows 95. After that I plan to set
up the internal Atapi zip drive. The Cd rom works fine and I believe the
floppy does, too. I did not do sound yet but finally got that to work when I
first installed Linux, so I am sure I will get it going again.

Not that I care that much, but is there anyway to access my Windows 95 or the
files that are hiding on my D drive that I cannot access right now? When my
computer crashed I lost access to it on both C and D drive. I tried
reinstalling Windows 95 before I tried reinstalling LINUX but it just would
not happen. I ended up reinstalling Linux on my C drive and I believe that my
D drive has the Windows 95 but I can't get there yet. Any help will be
appreciated. Thank you very much for your help. Sincerely, Marcia