Philip Trauring wrote:
i dont´t have a good idea now, perhaps you can try 2 find an rpm od rpmlib
in a older version or you r ssl-rpms.

please write me the exact verosoinnubers of all your ssh/ssl-packages and
your mandryke version, i´ll ompare with mine, ok ?
romeo

 I have Mandrake 7.1 installed and I downloaded the latest versions off the Mandrake encryption mirrors: openssh-2.1.1p3-3mdk.i586.rpmopenssh-askpass-2.1.1p3-3mdk.i586.rpmopenssh-clients-2.1.1p3-3mdk.i586.rpmopenssh-server-2.1.1p3-3mdk.i586.rpmopenssl-0.9.5a-3mdk.i586.rpm561Kopenssl-devel-0.9.5a-3mdk.i586.rpm The openssl rpms installed okay, but the openssh gave the error I mentioned. I did a search on rpmfind and there are no rpms called rpmlib. On the web there is something at http://rikers.org/rpmbook/node113.html but I couldn't figure out the connection exactly. All I could think of was that perhaps the HelixCode updater that I use changed one of the files on my computer. Do you have a file called rpmlib on your system? Philip
hi!
have you read the last mal from someone else ?
there is something wrong with your rpm!
youhave 2 install an older one, but i dont know how..
..perhaps you#ll find out ?
romeo