One of the few things I don't care for with Mandrake is the large number
of apps it installs by default that are of little use to me. Couple this
the seeming all or nothing selection process and
the lack of documnetation (that I can find) on exactly what is included
in the Misc category or not installed with the available
percentage of options and I always wind up with a very cluttered menu
stucture. I was wondering if the boxed set includes any more app
selection information...if so it would certinly be worth the price to
me.
--
Paul Bary
[EMAIL PROTECTED]