On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, Andrew Koepke wrote:
> I've go a USR Courier V-everything internal modem.  I had some problems with
> setting it up, but finally got them resolved.  In KPPP, the highest volume
> setting doesn't work because the modem doesn't recognize the command for
> setting that volume.  However, the lower volume level works fine.

In KPP ==> Setup ==> Modem ==> Modem Commands
Change the value in the bottom-most right-ost field from M1L4 to M1L3
Had the same problem with my old USR, did not recognize L4.

Cheers,

Ron the Frog, on the banks of the Paraguay River.
--

  Sodd's Second Law:
  Sooner or later, the worst possible set of circumstances is bound to occur.

              ---  http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati  ---