Robin Regennitter wrote:

> hi,   I tried Exporting QIF to a directory.  But windows wont let me Export
> but it just says that my printer is not installed.  I'm not trying to export
> my QIF files to the printer for pete's sake.   I'm trying to Export the file
> so that when I go into linux.  I can try to import that file to Moneydance.
> I've tried importing the files from Quicken but it is unable to recognise
> any files.  and I cant find any files with a QIF extension in Quicken with
> Linux.  hmm  maybe if I use the wine and oh   it cant .   it doesnt have
> accessible to Linux.  =(   Havent tried it yet.   But I'll go try it.  I'm
> in Windows right now..
>
> Rob

Just a dumb thought - why don't set up a psuedo-printer called say
'exporter' and make it print to a file. You do have that option
in windows.

I think the message is suggesting that you need such a device.

Control Panel -> printers -> add printer   should get you there

Cheers
--
ICQ# 89345394     Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
And 23:59:59 ahead of most of the rest of the world