Hi....
I've downloaded Mahogany from www.tucows.com. It's form is rpm package and
tar.gz file. I have also downloaded wxGTK from www.wxwindows.com in rpm package.
Then I tried to install wxGTK. It's OK. When I tired to install Mahogany, (I
was tried both, rpm and tar.gz), then ./configure, I got an error message :

configure : error : Cannot find wx/wx.h header file.
Then it stopped. But I found wx.h at /usr/include. So, why the installation
progress reporting that can't found wx.h ? I wasn't try with wxGTK in tar.gz
form (because I haven't download it). I also have read manual installation for
Mahogany. And it said that I must configure wxGTK. Because I only had wxGTK in
rpm form, so I don't need to ./configure it.
Any suggestion how to solve this problem ?
Thank you, I really appreciate any help.

-Pungki