2000-09-23. Incoming bitstream from [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

>> [root@internet paul]# rpm -iv netscape-common-4.75-7mdk.i586.rpm
>> error: failed dependencies:
>>         XFree86 >= 4.0 is needed by netscape-common-4.75-7mdk
>>         rpmlib(VersionedDependencies) <= 3.0.3-1 is needed by
>> netscape-common-4.75-7mdk
>
>Paul -- I am clueless as to why this happened as I didn't have any
>problems when I upgraded to Netscape 4.75 -- BUT I just checked to see
>which version of netscape I installed it was netscape-common-4.75-3mdk. I
>got that from gFTP the Mandrake updates. Just checked on Big Bertha and
>it is still at 3mdk for downloading so you might want to check that?
>Where did you get the 7mdk? (just curious) Good luck and let me know how
>it goes.

I grabbed my things from fr.rpmfind.net (the french -faster for me- mirror
of www.rpmfind.net). Just went to the N by name and found those files.
But it's all okay now. Btw, it has frozen up twice by now, which is not
more often than 4.73 did.

Paul

--
Back off! You're standing in my aura.