Mary,

As far as configuring sendmail in order to use it there really isn't
anything you do other than just use it. In the Pine config if you don't
specify an SMTP server then the default is Sendmail. It's already
programed with what it's supposed to do with the messages.

--
Mark
**  =/\=  No Penguins were harmed       | ICQ#27816299