Mary,

Can you tell me what the error was? There is a way to get to sendmail to
configure it for things, but that's not normally necessary. Sendmail
almost always works right out of the box.

To see the sendmail config open the Netscape browser and in the location
box type:  http://127.0.0.1:10000   this is your localhost address and
will activate a utililty on your system called Webmin. It's very powerful
and will allow you to do many thing from a browser window. You will have
to log in as root though the first time you use it cause at the moment
there likely aren't any other users setup in there.

--
Mark
**  =/\=  No Penguins were harmed       | ICQ#27816299