So,

I'm having two problems with managing RPMs right now.
The first is that when I try to add an HTTP or FTP site
to RPMDrake, it quits. When I restart it there's no
trace of the new site.

The second is that when I try to update my system with
Mandrake Update I seem to be getting lots of spurious
dependancies. Generally, when I click on any item,
Update then selects the rest of the list, claiming that
(for example) the new version of Update requires the new
Samba Server package to run.

Any suggestions on handling either of these problems?

--
Michael Heinz, Java Certified Programmer

206 Debbie Lane, Phoenixville, PA 19460