I am still having trouble configuring my system for incoming calls.  I found
something on the Internet about it, but it did not work.  I have a 3com USR
voice faxmodem hooked to S1 (com 2).  I can get a dialtone and the modem can
call out.  (I have not successfully authenticated to my ISP, but I know that
the modem works).  At this time, I just want to dial in and used the local
LAN and Internet.  Sort of like my own mini-ISP.  My version 7.1 machine is
hooked up to an ethernet LAN that gets to the internet by a dial-on-demand
ISDN line.

Any help would be appreciated.