New to the list and Linux.

I just bought Mandrake 7.0 and am attempting to install, and not having
much luck.  The problem is that during the install, my PC keeps
re-booting.  Each time a get a bit further in the process, then it
re-boots??  I have formatted my c drive, and have no Windows installed
:)  below is my system info, if I left out anything critical, please let
me know.  I am very new to this, so your help is greatly appreciated.
Glenn

My system:
AMD k62  450mhz
Bus Type: ISA
standard keyboard and mouse
Award Bios, ver 4.51pg
DVD Toshiba CD Rom
ESS Solo Audio Drive
Netgear 310TX Fast Ethernet card
SIS 7001 PCI to USB Open Host Controller
IRQ Holder for PCI Steering
SIS 5513 Dual PCI IDE controller
SIS 530 chip set
begin:vcard
n:Baker;Glenn
tel;pager:360) 428-5568
tel;home:360) 468-3092
tel;work:360) 468-3716
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.naxja.org/
org:North American XJ Association;Board of Directors
adr:;;;Lopez;Washington;98261;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:President