Cool thanx. I wish you good luck and good fortune in
what you do, and what you do is a great service to
linuxers everywhere, well at least a good service
to *this* linuxer, if/when successful, linuxers
everywhere can now enjoy communication
benefits.

Many thanks to what you are about to do,
I wish I were better at C and C++ programming
then I could help you program, unless you would
prefer to use your own design, in which case is
ok also.

any hardware questions I will try my best to answer,
as this is where my skills lay.

Thanx again.

Vic