dear sir,
sub;Linux mandrake 6.5
we have purchased your above software and installed in
my computer successfully.while installing when asked
for i gave the configration for moniter as
non-interlaced suga 1024x768@60 hz. 800x600 @ 72 hz
when i tried to run the programm programm started and
reached up to linux windows when the icon came on
moniter but the letters were all in black blocks which
is difficult to read or understand.
i presume that this is due to a mistake in
installation on display card or moniter by me.
will you please let me know how to rectify this.
thanking you verymuch awaiting your reply.