2000-09-26. Incoming bitstream from [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Hi, we're not all sirs here, also ladies!

If you let us know the brand of the video card, the type of computer you
are installing in, etc., we may have a go at getting things to work.

Paul

--
Q: Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous?
A: Because no one wants to quit.

http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208 - Registered Linux User 174403
              -=PINE 4.21 on Linux Mandrake 7.1=-