If I recall correctly when you install it says that it is NOT a good idea
to set the hard drive optimisation function. I do not know if you can
"undo" that or if you need to reinstall and not use that function.

I don't know if this helps but at least I answered <giggle>

Patti - Registered Linux User #184611

On 9/26/00, 3:47:31 PM, Lance Dow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote regarding
[newbie] 7.1 Post-install problem - re-post!: