Andrew,

Most ISP's as a rule no longer allow telneting except after very specific
rules have been setup and established between the user and the ISP. This
is primarily because of the prolipheration of hackers, (I hate using that
term because a REAL hacker wouldn't do anything malicious...a REAL hacker
is just another term for a VERY passionate programmer. not a child with a
lot of knowledge and no principles on how to use it.) Because of the
amount of malicious hacking that's gone on in the past 10 years ISP's have
closed that door in order to protect themselves from outside attack.

--
Mark
**  =/\=  No Penguins were harmed       | ICQ#27816299