Uninstalling Apache might not be a bad idea depending on just how
misconfigured it is at the moment. You may find though that uninstalling
and reinstalling would be easier if you were to use kpackage though. Much
easier to use in my experience.

You would first want to uninstall Apache using kapckage, and then locate
the RPM on the install CD and reinstall the package. You could also try
just reinstalling over top of the already existing package supressing the
dependency warnings. If this is done you want to be sure to tell kapackage
to "replace" all the files. This should bring Apache back to it's original
state.

--
Mark
~~~

On Mon, 2 Oct 2000 9:24pm ,Philip Trauring spake passionately in a  message: