well wine is not the most stable thing in the world in fact i tried running
it and it crashed, you can use vmware it is simular to wine but much more
stable and includes full documentation on how to run it, im sure there are
simular games ported to linux such as your "hearts" you can check places such
as tucows.com for downloads of a wide variety of games and other programs

In a message dated 04-Oct-00 15:54:58 Central Daylight Time,