copy the entire program dir that Hearts lives on your DOS partition to
your Linux home dir, enter that dir in a terminal window and then on the
command line call wine and name the executable you wish to run.

Example:

        wine hearts.exe   <ENTER>

If all is well and you're not missing any .dll files or any other support
files the game will run just fine. That is as long as it's not a 32 bit
game. Wine doesn't do very well with 32 bit programs yet.

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:16pm ,[EMAIL PROTECTED] spake passionately in a ...: