It was Oct 5, 2000, 19:31, when Joan Tur keyboarded:

>Now i've got /boot in /dev/sda6 and / in /dev/sda7.  I've bought a new
>HD and i will use the full /dev/sda for Linux, but i don't know how to
>change /boot to /dev/sda5 (first extended partition) and / to /dev/sda6
>(second one).  Moves will be made with Partitionmagic 5 but what about
>lilo?  8-?

Make sure your bootdisk (floppy) works.
Then boot from it after the moves, and at the lILO prompt type

linux root=/dev/sda6

(sda?? SCSI??)

After booting update your FSTAB and /etc/LILO.CONF, re-run lilo, and you
should be okay.
But ask a few more people, I am not 100% certain that I said this right.

Paul

--
Three things are certain:
Death, taxes and lost data.