Create your new partitions. Move the data from the old partitions to the
new. Nuke the old partitions (if you so desire). Use HardDrake or whatever
it's called to make/nuke the partitions. You could also do it by hand but
that is easy to fry your system with if you don't know how. :)

*^*^*^*
Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sungod robes
 on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little
pickles at you? -- Real Genius