> Anybody know how to save mail and bookmarks and transfer to another
> system or restore them after reinstall?

Netscape bookmarks are stored in bookmarks.html and addressbook(s) with
.na extensions.  What system do you want to move them too?  If it's
another Netscape installation (or Explorer) you can read the
bookmarks.html as an import file.  Addresses should work the same way,
though I think you have to use a Windows version of Netscape to do it as
it doesnt seem to work with the Linux version.

If, on the other hand, you want to move your addresses to another Linux
mail program, most of them use simple text files to hold addresses.  Thus,
the best way to do it is to export your addressbook to text and then use a
Perl script to reorganize the info for the new format.  Where you moving
it to?

Cheers --- Larry