I have a cable modem with a Linksys router behind it feeding 3 systems.  The
4th was going to be another Linux box.  The router does DHCP with internal
addressing.

> What steps did you take to set up the NICs? Did you do this manually, in
> DrakConf, LinuxConf? What networks cards are you using? Does you
> router have > enough IPs in the block to satisfy all the clients? Are
these IPs
> "real" or > masqued/internal-block IPs?

Upon install the 3C509 cards were installed.  I just had to select 3C509 on
the Kernel mode field.  I got an address subsequent to that point, so the
system was in working order.  I have more than enough addresses to hand out.

I couldn't get the second system to get an address while the first one was
running.
The card wouldn't initialize on boot because it couldn't get an address.

If I put another Windows system in its place I can get a 4th IP.

Thanks