alright, well, I was cooking just fine until i screwed
something up and now it seems that the password has
been changed for 'root'. Is there any way of changing
or correcting the root password IF you don't know what
it is to begin with? Currently, I can only access
'single' init. The X system won't start for some
reason.
Scott