If you want bells and whistles and an interface similar to HomeSite,
CoffeeCup works pretty well, although it ultimately is not free.  If you
just want to write HTML with some basic support, including Weblint to
check it for you, try Bluefish, which is free.  Another is AsWedit, which
I like less well.

Don J.

--
Don W. Jenkins 8^) | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.jinxinker.com | www.maxfarce.com